The modern stage of legal development in the Russian Federation is characterized by constant changes in legislation which demands the operational exchange of domestic and foreign experience. Through accumulation of new knowledge in the sphere of jurisprudence the journal “Siberian Law Review” is a kind of a plot where scientists and practitioners can not only tell about the achievements and results of their research work but also acquaint themselves with the experience of their colleagues and exchange the most perspective proposals concerning legal science and practice. Among our authors there are scientists, workers of law-enforcement system, of state agencies and functionaries interested in the proper ensuring of legal rights and interests of a person. It makes the journal to be urgent in the international scientific area. The journal elucidates the most problematic and disputable legal branches and it causes the increased interest of the scientific world in the papers published. Thus the aim of the journal is the formation of the united scientific world, exchange the results of scientific achievements in the sphere of jurisprudence and law-enforcement practice.
Achieving the declared aims and performing the magazine mission is associated with the tasks set for it:
- promotion of the fundamental and applied scientific research results, that expand and deepen the understanding of the most important topics in jurisprudence;
- providing for the efficient communication between the authors and the readers for satisfying their need for information and for their achieving the maximum results in professional activities;
- the analysis of the achievements of international and domestic experience in the field of jurisprudence and law enforcement practice;
- coverage of the most interesting, relevant and breakthrough results of scientific creativity of academic lawyers;
- formation of professional legal awareness and human resources in Russia and abroad;
- continuity of knowledge through the exchange of experience between top-level scientists and young scientists.
We hope that the scientific journal "Siberian Law Review" will contribute to the development of Russian science, will enable the consolidation of world experience in the field of law and will contribute to the formation of a single legal space.